In introducing this Blog on, Art Sketch booking and Art Journaling , it is interesting to Find out if there are Benefits, to Applying this Technique to an Artists Art Style. I wonder Why and How to Start and carry through, on this Art adventure. Let Us see if it is an Art Adventure, or What? In My Art Expression Too, its about Me, I Art sketchbook, People and other Situations. In My Art creating. Today I have made Two Portraits, and My Art is about Colors…
Why create a Custom Art sketchbook, Journal?-First you have to decide what you want from your Art sketchbook? The Power in Creating an Art journal, Sketchbook, is to start to Create one, as you start to Art create, your Art creating keeps on, Motivating you, to keep Art creating.
You Discover things, about Yourself and get to Appreciate you and Your Art creating, Style and technique, and Why…an Art sketch journal, is a Special place in which your Mind. Your Observation skills, Your sketching and Your diary all Combine, too Make or give you a Realization, Why you are the Artist you are? and in Your use of Art materials, and Ideas? in the End, Why you Art create the Way you Art create?
Cathy Johnson prompts, the Artist in her Art journaling Sketch book, Workshops to Ask Why? and…
- What do you Want from your Art Sketchbook Journal?
- What goes into your Art Sketchbook Journal?
- When or how do you see Yourself, Art Sketchbook Journaling?
The Next step is, to Decide what it is you want, to include into your, Art Sketchbook Journal?
- Number one priority, is too choose, a Ready made Art Sketchbook, Journal.
- Then take into account the, paper quality, color, and the Cover.
- Cathy Johnson, ends the discussion, in saying, that Remember there are no Mistakes, when you Attempt your Art Sketchbook, Journal. ( In the Artist Inspiration, Artists, Art journal, by Courtney Jordan )
These Artists reflect on How keeping a Daily Art sketchbook, can give you Many reasons to Make Sketching, a Daily Motivator. Two Artists with different Styles of Art creating, say that Yes, the Art Sketchbook, has a Great Influence on their Art Creative Journeys. A Traditional Art Sketchbook is a Collection, of Blank Canvas’s. Today some Artist like to use a Digital Sketchbook, in which they, like to Work on their Art Sketchbook Creating.
- https://www.artists network.com/sketchbook…
- https://creative practices 200.wordpress.com/sketchbooks
- https://www.student art guide.com/art-sketchbook-idea…
- https://www.arch foundation.org/best-sketchbooks
The following Information is all Valuable,-How do Artists use Art Sketchbooks?-An Artists sketchbook is Personal, it could be used as a Daily ritual, that Records their Art Inspirations, Feelings, and Technical Blueprint, for a Project, or a Newer challenge, for a Newer Expression in their Art creating Journey. If you Keep and use Art Sketchbooks, You will become a better artist. You will also be Inspired Endlessly, either with New ideas or Resurrecting Art ideas, from Your Previous Art Creations…( In the Skill Share Blog. , 13 March, 2020 ).
Important Information-( Skill share, Blog ) – 2020 ,- The link between Creativity and Wellness, and Three small Steps to Practice, Art Creativity today.
Video’s on Art sketchbooks/Art Journal Tours
- You Tube-Makoccino-6.39
- You Tube-Betty Franks Art-32.52
- You Tube-Visual Mind-10.29
- You Tube-Pocket Journal, Pam-10.08
- You Tube-Minnie Small-4.30
The Artists network says, that the World of the Art Sketchbooks and Art journals is Colorful, Different and very Inspiring for the Artist. We listen to Five Artists, to find out how, they Stay Art Sketchbook Creative, and see which are their Preferred, Media and Materials to use.
Yes, I Am. Mixed Media. Marie Crimi. 2021…
A Day Out. Mixed Media. Marie. Crimi. 2021…
- John Belardo-Is a Sculptor, Draftsman. He goes to Museums to Draw Sculptures, Copying the Great works by Michelangelo, and other Artists from, the Renaissance Mannerist and Baroque times. He likes to use a 4b Pencil and eraser. He tells his Students to use a Sketchbook, to Understand, Concepts of Forms, and Light, and to make honest, True drawings.
- Thomas Cran-Says, the Sketchbook is an Anytime, Anywhere media, Especially useful when he is Travelling. He uses Ink pens, Hard cover Sketchbooks, that have Thick paper.
- Gary Faigin-says, that Art Sketchbooks are, for Developing his Concepts for paintings, Drawing from his Imagination, and for Sketching People, he Sees and The places. His preferred Drawing media, are Pens, pencils, inks, such as Sepia inks. Saying, you need a Little freedom, to Work in a Sketchbook, where No Limitations or Judgements, are placed on you.
- Virginia Hein-Uses the Art Sketchbook, for, Observing sites, in her Home city. Hein likes to do, High Speed sketches, and Slow views, from a Moving car. The media she Uses, are Pencils, colored pencils, fountain pens, calligraphy pens and Watercolors. Hein, says you need the Freedom, to work in your Own way. So you can Art create, Good details, that show, a Sense of time, and Location. Concludes that, as Artists, there is Always Some-thing, New to learn.
- James McElhinney-Is a Unique Artist, his Art Sketchbooks are Panoramic works, which Interpret the World, that he Sees, Everywhere he looks. He likes to use, Colored pens, watercolor paints, and Retractable pens. He advices, to Draw linear Lines first, and then Paint in Watercolor, or Colors. ( Article in, Artists Network (staff), 2021 )
Iconic Places-Prashant Miranda, is an Illustrator and Happy, Travel Art Sketch booker. Miranda says, that the Places that are Recognizable to you, are the Art fun, Sketch Subjects, for you to Art Sketchbook. These give you, an Instant Compositional focus. These can be in the Natural environment, or the Manmade-material world.
- Everyday Locations-Everyday errands, take you around your City, take an Art Sketchbook. The Best locations to draw, are Places you know.
- Green locations-Go where Nature is, Botanical gardens, Community gardens, Grove fruit trees, and Nearby parks, your Back yard or porch. Go to a Natural location and Stay for an Hour. draw In your Sketchbook.
- Very Un-Artful Places-Some of the Best places to Art sketchbook, are Places that have Nothing to do with Art. Places could be Locations, you would never think to Sketchbook.
- James Gurney and Marc Taro Holmes, are Artists who take their Ideas for, Art Locations, from Parking lots, Car decker trains. Marc shares, his Ideas and Strategies on, Urban Art Sketch Booking, from his Drawings of birds, People, Locations, Urban buildings and Objects.
- Tours of Houses-Seeing Historic houses, Fancy interiors, and check out the Architecture, and the Interior design, Style.
- You could go, to Show rooms, like Ikea. Perfect to Art Sketchbook, where you do Not need to do a Thing, to Set the Stage, for your Art Sketch booking.
In conclusion to this Blog on Art Sketch booking, Journaling. We can say that if We keep an Art sketchbook and Do Art every day, there are Many benefits to our Health. Also Art Sketch booking will keep us Highly Motivated in Art creating, and keep us Motivated in other Areas of our Lives. For the Artist, Art Sketch booking, Journaling, will Improve Their Art creating, and bring Fresh, New ideas, Thoughts and Art inspiration, To their Art Creating, Careers. Without a Measure of Doubt, Generally our Whole lives Will improve, And, We will be Filled with Pure energy and a Love of just Being.
I hope you found todays Blog, Interesting and Educational. If you did, Please Like and Share, Thanking you.
Remember to Social distance, Stay safe and Be happy. Be Work productive in Moderation, take care, I look forward, to Seeing you in my Next Blog.
I am, creationsbymariec.art artcreationsbymariec.art patreon/shop/Artcreationsbymariecart.com etsy.com/Artpaperdesignsmarie
Yes, I Am
A4, Mixed media. Watercolors and Fine line, Marker. Made on Acid free, Watercolor paper, in Colorful, colors.
A Day Out
A4, Mixed Media. Watercolors and Fine line, Marker. Made on Acid free, Watercolor paper. in Colorful, colors.