In this Blog, the Importance of Repetition, as an Artist. We think about this Word repetition, what it Means, to Us all as the Artist? and If the word, is Appropriate or Not, in the Context of Art creating?. Then the Blog, looks into, Why Life-long learning is Important, to the Individual and to the Artist? I give You insight, into Why I make Art, and Share Two paintings, I have Art created, Especially for You all.
The importance of Repetition as an Artist?–Scott Christensen, the Landscape oil painter, uses Philosophy, curiosity and Repetition, in his Art creations. He says, that its Important for an Artist, to See things in our world, as Different. How to do This, is by Using Repetition, in How we Actually See a Thing…
You teach your Eyes to only see, what is Important to you. Then you use this Information, to Apply to your, Ideas and thoughts, on How to Art create a painting. In this Format, you See a lot more, and Instinctively know, then How to apply, this Seeing of ideas, in Your Art creations. You are able to, Share, Colour, shape, light and a Vision into What, you see. Then you will, Need to Share, With the Art appreciator, of Your paintings. ( In the, Artists Network, 2022 )
The importance of Repetition in Art–how interesting is, what Christine Alfrey, the Artist, Posted on the 7/10/2017, saying that Repetition art, has Lost its, Direction, individuality, and its Uniqueness. Creating the concept, that Art is Anything and everything. It creates the Concept of ‘Artist’, as that, Anyone can be an Artist?
That leads to the Question, of our Reality, in Today’s world, What is Art? Alfrey, says, that Art is Not repetition, and, Why?, Because Repetition is Not Art. Art is a Unique, Original Design, which is an Art creation, a painting, and Masterpiece of Art…
So why do Artists Use repetition–it helps to Build, the Visual part of the Work, and it also Provides a Deeper meaning, to the artwork. Which hides, The Philosophical and Conceptual identity? ( in, http://www.widewalls.ch/magazine/repetition )…
The Art of Repetition : The Top 10 Pattern Artists?–repeated Forms and Regular arrangements, have been Used in art, from Ancient times.
- Gustave Klimt--the Motifs, were inspired by Byzantine, Greek and Egyptian art.
- Mc-Escher–he Developed the art, from Spain, following the Principles of Tessellation, Covering a plane, using One or more Geometric shapes, with No overlaps and Gaps.
- Anni Albers--created Mass-producible Fabric patterns. making, Striking geometric patterns and Bold colours. Pioneering the Modernist movement.
- Andy Warhol–worked with Repetition in his Silk screen prints, inspired by the Imagery of Popular culture and Mass production.
- Keith Haring–created Recognizable set of Images, symbols that he would Repeat as Enigmatic, colourful patterns, in his Paintings and prints.
- Yayoi Kusama–net paintings made Entirely of repetitive, Semi-circle Brush strokes, lace patterns, on Canvas, suggesting, the Expansion into Infinity.
- Damien Hirst
- Sarah Morris
- Takishi Murakami
Life-Long Learning–is Self initiated Education, that is Focused, on Personal development. It is generally Referred, to the learning, that occurs, Outside of a Formal educational Institute. It could be Described, as Being voluntary, with the Purpose of Achieving Personal Fulfillment.
The importance of Life-Long Learning–whether you study for your Personal interests, and Passion, or chase a Professional ambition. You can Obtain Personal fulfillment, and Satisfaction.
It is Recognized that Humans, have a Natural drive to Explore, learn and Grow. It Encourages us to Improve our own, Quality of life, and Sense of Self-worth. By paying Attention to the Ideas, and goals, that Inspire us.
The Examples, of Life-Long Learning–
- Developing a New skill
- Self-taught Study–learning a New sport or activity
- Learning to use Technology
- Acquiring new Knowledge–Self-interest course, Via Online education, or Classroom- based Course
The Benefits of Life-Long Learning?
- Renewed Self motivation
- Recognition of Personal interests and Goals
- Improvement, in other Personal and Professional Skills
- Improved Self-confidence
How to Adopt, Life-Long Learning into Your life?
- Recognize-your Own personal Interests and goals
- Make a list of What, you would like to Learn, or be Able to do.
- Identify how you Would like, to Get involved, and the Resources available.
- Structure the, Learning Goal into your life
- Make a Commitment
I have chosen to make Art, My Life-long learning, My passion. Why?, because as a Teenager I needed to Art create, and I was denied, the Option at High School. My classmates, Threw paint onto our White school shirts. The School Principal, Banned Our class, the Option to choose, Art through, our High school Education. I have always felt, I Missed out, On My Unique art expression, as a Young adult.
I have at Created Two Watercolour paintings, to Share with You. I say, they are a Series of Two paintings, because they are of Landscapes, Similar, Not the same. They are Paintings of Nature, which are One subject, so Are the same, A Series of Two, paintings?
An Autumn, River Scene. Mixed Media. Marie. Crimi. 2022…
A Serene Landscape. Mixed Media. Marie. Crimi. 2022…
The Artists you Admire and Why?– What is it that, Attracts us to them…, Here are a Few conclusions...
- One main thing is, their Use of Colour and brush strokes.
- The background Stories-of Many Artists, really Interest and inspire.
- The Subject they paint, are a Great part of Me, as well?
- Many Artists, are very Encouraging.
In concluding the Above Artists, Whys?. It is a Great question, to Ask yourself, with Anything in Life? It Opens your Eyes, about all the Things, you have Never thought to Think, about?
( All the above information, in Internet search, Life-Long Learning. Idea came from, In the, Artists Network 2022 ).
In conclusion to Repetition as an Artist is Important, or Why not? Important because it sets the Stage for the initial painting. It helps us to see, what we Actually are seeing, and it helps us Put down on medium, what Values actually make the painting. An excellent, Unique Art creation.
Repetition is Not a Good Option for Artists, says Christine Alfrey, saying, that Repetition Art, has Lost its Direction, and is Not Art. Because, Art is a Unique, Original Expression, of Our imaginations, as the Artist. Each and Every time, we Create a Painting, We are not using Repetition. Therefore, Art repetition is Not art, it is Repeating a Symbol, Characters?
I wonder if You think, that Art is a Repetition, and that we as Artists, are Repeating, Symbols in Our art creating, Over and over again?
I think it depends, how you Understand the word Repetition, as in Art? If you View, Repetition as Symbols, as Specifically Art?, or if You think Your Style, In seeing, and the Technique, you Use are Unique and original, to you, in your Paintings. Therefore you can say, art is Not repetitive to the Artist?
Thank you for visiting my Blog. Remember to Like, and Share if you like, and have Found this Blog Educational, or Interesting. Remember you are Welcome, to Comment or make a Suggestion. Or Say, what you Need to Say to Me.
Remember to Stay safe, and to Social distance. See You All, Next Blog posting.
I am creationsbymariec.art artcreationsbymariec.art etsy.com/artpaperdesignsmarie artcreationsbymariecart.com/patreon