I think IN this Blog, how to be more Art Creative, we will Find this Question very Interesting. In investigating the question, and to look for the Answers, to See if There are Any Answers. I will also be providing, Two Art Creations I, Art Created from Inspiration, out of An idea, I had.
Artists Network says, call it Flow, call it Focus it is a Magic feeling, that you are full of Ideas, and one Idea leads on to Another idea, and So on and on…all that you need to do, is Wait for the Inspiration, and then Art create. The Art materials that you have in your art studio, Blank canvasses, Watercolour paper, Paints and other Media, are all Art creative, ready for the Art artist, to Art create. It all feels Natural, all part of you. You feel that you will Never run out of Ideas, or Inspiration, to be Highly Art creative?
As an Artist, you need an every Day wisdom, maybe an Art creative Reason, somewhere to Start or maybe to change the Medium’s you Use?
Picasso said, “Inspiration exists, but it Needs to Find you at Work, Art creating”. You must work in your Studio and Keep on Working continuously. This is how, your Art creativity Grows.
Fantasia. Abstract Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2021…
Pineapple and Pink. Abstract Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2021…
Tips, Prompts and Quotes from Creative Professionals.
All you may Need is to be in the Art flow, it is a ten minutes, Reflecting on a Quote about, or Thinking about an idea. The ideas that leave an Impression in your Mind, put the Notes, down in your Art journal or Sketchbook. Make a True commitment not to Judge this Inspiration, because these Ideas, do give you the Artist, a Gentle push to Explore, and a Place to Begin on your Art Creations. (From the, Artist Network)
Danny Gregory, Author, Illustrator and the Founder of Sketchbook Skool, says that no matter how Busy or Chaotic your Daily life is, you do Need to Art create, in Some Form?, because a Creative You, is more Happy, and Saner. Creativity is not about Having Talent or Skill, it is all about Finding a few minutes, to get your Creativity in Motion.
- Danny Gregory’s, 11 Ways to be More Creative, Starting Now. (In the, Artists Network)
- Jeanne Oliver’s, 42 Art Prompts for Discovering, New Creative Ideas
- Fall in Love with, the Creative Process, 23 Art and Creativity Quotes
When you Need a Jump Art Start–
When you hit an Art block, Prompts, Affirmations are not enough. If you have Lost Confidence, Remember you are Not Alone, because Most Artists, even Very Successful Artists, do Get Art block. You will Need to make, the Decision to Check out the Recommendations, Ideas, and Shared Experiences from Artists who have had Art Blocks. You need to, Find out how they Moved, past their Art blocks. How these Artists, ended up, Solving other Artists, Art Creation Blocks.
Check out the Following Articles on, Fighting Art Creative Blocks.
- Jane Dunne World’s, 8 Ways to Boost your Creativity
- Source material, Getting in the Way of Your Creativity
- Fighting through Creative Block
- Eric Maisel, On Curing you Art Burnout
- Three Creativity Challenges, to Improve Your Art
- Give Yourself a Challenge
- Do You Set Goals?
- A Month Long Challenge, or a Project to Work On.
- Or to make and Schedule a Time to Art Create. Can help you to, Define your Art Creative Space, and it Helps you to Reduce Decision tiredness.
- You do not, Need to Think too much, all you Need to Do is Meet, this Commitment you have Made to You, the Art Creative Artist.
Why not Check out the following, Ideas and Stories, that can Make it all Work out, for You.
- Art challenge: 30 Paintings in 30 Days
- An Artist Declutters her Life, and Paints all Her Possessions
- How a Strict Artist Schedule, can lead to Creative Spontaneity
- Dean Mitchell’s, 5 Keys to Creating Art that’s All Your Own
Sometimes you are Ready for a Life–Change, Explore the Possibilities that can Help. Change your Frame of Mind. Change the Mediums, Change your Life Pace and Change your Scenery?
Guide to Workshops–Worldwide, (can help). Look this Up. (Information in, Art Inspiration, Artist Network)
Listen to Other Artists
Doug Kacena, invites you to Join in, on An Intimate, Inspiring, Funny and Interesting, Truthful Conversations between Artists.
You will be Connected to Artists and get to Listen too, How Artists Live their Creative Lives. You can Listen, on the Art Bound Podcast, (by D. Kacena)
Enjoy all the Episodes, and more, on Your Daily Walks, and in Your Art Creative, Art Studios Too.
Check out, Three Episodes of the Podcasts, with Interesting Titles?
- In Episode 1, Art and the Fear of Failure-–Doug Kacena
- Episode 5, Free Your Art, Experimenting with Medium and Meaning—Doug Kacena
- For Episode 9, the Art of Experimentation–Doug Kacena
(The above Information, in the, Art Inspiration)
In the above Blog, how to be more Art creative, we Check out, what the Art creative Process Is?, and Why it is so important to the Artist, and to Individuals. We Examine, if anything can Halt Our Progress in Art creating?, and See if Yes or No, how we can, Navigate a way, to Proceed Regardless of our Stale Mindsets, which Sometimes, for No Particular Reason, get in Our way, Causing Art Creative Blocks?
Thank you for visiting My Blog. Remember if you have any Comment to Make on My Blog OR on My Art Creations, Please feel Free to Comment.
Remember to Stay safe and to Social Distance. Be Happy and Work within Limits. Bye, for Now…
creationsbymariec.art artcreationsbymariec.art etsy.com/Artpaperdesignsmarie patreon shop/Artcreationsbymariecart.com
a4 size painting. made on acid free watercolour paper. abstract collage, in colourful, acrylic and fine marker.
Pineapple and Pink
a4 size painting. made on acid free watercolour paper. abstract collage, made in acrylic and fine marker.
You must be logged in to post a comment.