In this Blog Fashion Illustration Art, It is Christmas Time?…I think we will see?, if we can see the Value in What is Fashion Illustrations, and if Fashion Illustrator Artists are, Art Creative Contributors to themselves, or to Society. It is Christmas time, and I thought I would Share with you My Art Creative, Fashion Illustrations. Even though we can only Dress up and be totally Festive, in Our Immediate Families. Remember This, a Wise Person said to Me Once, the Bad Times, Do NOT LAST FOREVER. So Be It, So It Is…AMEN AMEN AMEN…
What is Fashion Illustration?–Different to Photography. Photography, which is a Realistic and true Reproduction of a Model or outfit. Fashion Illustration is a Stylistic form of Fashion Communication. Each Fashion illustration Artist, has their Unique Vision and aesthetic, which Results in many Ideas and Styles, Which then Result in Many Different and Similar, Fashion styles…
- Are Fashion Illustrators, worthy of being Artists?–Whether a Fashion Illustrator is Professionally trained or is A keen Fashion Illustrator only, both types of Artists are worthy of The Fashion illustrator status. Which is Different to a photographer. A Fashion Illustrators Unique Fashion vision are Bought by Fashion collectors, all over the World, who Pay High prices, for this Unique fashion (Fine or High Art). Makes no difference how her Models, are Dressed…it is all High Fashion.
- What Tools do Fashion sketchers Use?–The Fashion Illustrator, sketches are made in a Number of Mediums. Fashion illustrators, use the Traditional tools, like Ink, marker, gouache, and the watercolors to Create their, High Fashion Illustrations.
- What is A Fashion Illustrator?–In the Last decades the Fashion Illustrator, has established itself as a High demand industry. The Fashion illustrator are, Paid highly and their Unique Fashion Designs, and are Respected, acknowledged and Appreciated by all People in the World’s, Societies.
Fashion Illustration is an Art Form, In which, Sketches are used to Show Fashion Concepts, idea, outfits, or the Top Fashion, Industries Figures. These Drawings can Be used to ‘ Visualize ‘ a Garment, before the Garment is produced for a Brand or A Product line. Before photography, the Fashion sketches Were made, in the Traditional mediums. Now can be made in Digital Illustration, which is Popular through Photoshop, Illustrator, and All the other, Creative software.
In Fashion Illustration, the Artists Fashion Communication, results in a Wider range of Fashion Looks and Styles.
Which are the Brands, that are Known for their Fashion Illustration, Figure drawings…
Fashion Figure Drawings?–In 2019. Today, the Fashion illustrations are used, to Promote New clothing Styles, which are Fashion Unique, from their competitors.
- Dolce and Gabbana
- Tiffany & Co
- Coco channel
- Are a few, Brands that have used Fashion Illustrators, greatly in the Last decade.
The Paintings that Follow, are My Unique Contribution to the Christmas Time, Fashion Illustration, Art Creative Art. To Color the Fashion Designs, I used A new Purchase of the 12 Colors of Anko–Dual Tip Graphic Markers. For the other shapes, I used the 24–Creatives, Colored Markers.
I Am Thinking, A GOOD First Try…
Just Dreaming. Mixed Media Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2020…
Pretty in Pink. Mixed Media Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2020…
I am Surprised. Mixed Media Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2020…
I Am Definitely? Mixed Media Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2020…
The Following Explanation is for the Above Pre–Preparations , for the Above Fashion Illustrations.
To make the Initial Preparation for the Mixed Media Collage, I drew on Acid Free, Creatives, Coloured Card Stock Paper, in A4 Size. For, the Different shapes, I drew Stars, Christmas Trees, Hearts, Circles and Dress Shapes. I then Glued these different Shapes, on Acid Free Creative, Watercolor Paper. Next step, I drew the Models in their Fashion Statement OUTFITS, and then I Drew lastly, the other Shapes in Dark Eco, Pencil.
To Complete the Primary, Mixed Media Collage, Papers, I Painted Over the Collage Papers, with Different colors of The Mont Marte, Matte-Acrylic Paints, to give an Overall, Professional Art Creative, Fashion Illustration Look, to the Fashion Illustration, drawings.
The Idea came from Free Photo Stock, Internet Searches. I drew them in my Unique Style, and Completed the Above Fashion Illustrations, with my Colours and Technique..
The Famous Fashion Design, Illustrators through History?–
- Paul Irbe (1883-1935)
- Carl Erckson (1891-1958)
- Rene Gran (1909-2004)
- Andy Warhol (1928-1987)
- Antonnio Copez (1943-1957)
Todays, Top Fashion Illustrators, in the World?–
- Karrie Hass–Age 39, Australia. most famous for her, work with, Louis Vuitton and Vogue. Brands worked with: Cartier, Tiffany & Co, Lancôme, Louis Vuitton, Net-A-Porter. Instagram@karriehassillustration
- Megan Hass–Age 40, Australia, famous for her, work doing the Illustrations for the Sex and the City Books. Brands worked for: Dior, Louis Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, Tiffany & Co, Balmain, Valentino, Prada.
- Holly Nichols–Age 28, USA, most famous for: her Popular Instagram account. Brands worked with: TreSemme, Disney, Nordstrom, Saks. Instagram@hnicholsillustration
- Jason Brooks–Age 50, England. Most famous for: his Icon art for Ministry of Sound’s Record label, Hedkandi. Brands worked with: Channel, L’Oréal, Cartier, Vogue. instagram@jasonbrooksart
- Soleil Ignacio, Age 30, Philippines. Most famous for: Her collaboration with Forever 21. Brands worked for: BYS, Forever 21, TreSemme, Aldo. instagram@choleil
- Gretchen Roehrs, Age 30, USA. Instagram@groehrs
- Sean Ryan, Age 33, England. Instagram@badlydrawn
- Blair Breitenstein, Age 27, USA. Instagram@modelsblairz
- Jaesuk Kim, Age 32, South Korea/Australia. Instagram@jaesukkim
- Donald Robertson, Age 57, Canada. Instagram@drawbertson
The above is a Beginners view to Fashion Illustration–Fashion Illustrator’s come from a ( number of backgrounds and styles ). The above List is a Small number of the Top Fashion Illustrators, there are Many, many Talented illustration, Artists working, in the Fashion Industry…( The above information in: https:www.who.com.au/Famous-Fashion-Illustrators )
Fashion Illustration Jobs–Vacancies November 2020
- https://ca indeed.com/Fashion-Illustrator-jobs
- https://au.jobrapido.com/Fashion Illustrator job/date-study
The Illustrator Salaries are,
In the Wider World, Higher Level–$99,500 And Low Level $17,000.
In the USA, Salary from–$31,000 –$61,000 and Higher…
What is the Best App, for Fashion illustration?–3 Best Apps for Fashion illustration–in the Creative hub,
- http://www.creativehubco.com/blog/2019/4/11/3-Best Apps-for-Fashion Illustration
What is Adobe Illustrator for Fashion Students?–IT Is the Standard for Fashion Students. It is a Vector Graphics Editor, that can cover all the Facets of Fashion design, from Sketching to Pattern making, to Logo Idea’S.
- Video Digital Fashion illustration, with Adobe illustrator, ( 44.31 mts )
10 Free Fashion Designing Software/Download cloud, https://www.Downloadcloud.com/Fashion-Designing-Software.html
In concluding this Blog, I think we Know, now that the Fashion Illustrator, is very important in every Culture in the World Today, and it has been Historically since our Time on This Earth. Imagine if we had NO Fashion Illustrators? How boring would this world be?
Thank you For Visiting My Blog.
Remember to Social Distance, Stay Safe and Do Stay Productive. See You ALL Next Blog.
Remember to Like and Share, if you found this Blog, Art Creative Informative and Worthy, of Sharing