In this Blog, How did the Pandemic impact Your Art Practice, in 2020, we note what Artists Say, and Feel, changed their Art Lives and Art Creating. We stay tuned in to this Big problem of Covid19, and see if we can See evidence of any Good Outcomes, for all Art Creative Artists? Think if Art has a place in this Pandemic, and if Yes, Why? I am placing Two, Art Creations, I made for this Blog, I thought Art, that is Colorful and New is always, a pleasure to Look At, for many Reasons.
The Pandemic Crisis affected Artists in many specific ways. Artists had to endure Art Shows being cancelled, Studio space becoming Unaffordable and Art Creativity slowing Right down. The Worry, stress and The grief, that made Navigating, this New Normal Way, of Being, as Individuals, Unbelievable.
In the Art bound Podcast episode, Balancing Art and Life, the Artists Kuzanna Ogg and Monique Crime, shared their secrets to staying Art creative during the Pandemic, and how they Balanced their Art Creating time, with all their other Responsibilities. Crime, said that it was wise to process the Pandemic Experience by Art Creating, or through Photorealist work. Ogg, said that Art Creating can be in many Art forms. it can be in the Way you dedicate time and Resources in many Other areas, in your Life, on a daily basis. In the form of, Art Creating, or Food Presentation? ( in the, Artist’s Network, 2021 )
Written by Vanessa Childers, 2021. During the Time of Covid19, A lot of our Concerns and feelings came to the surface, Through our Daily lives. It was, All about the Now and What, in the Future? It is in the Action of Art Creating, that We have, the power to Keep us Focused in our Lives, and in Our Personalities.
As you attempt to Art Create during this Covid19, time, you discover what other Artists fight with in their lives, to Stay Sane. This is the Power you need, to Face your fears and to examine yourself, and to Try to work out, how to Repair, your Life and Move Forward in your life…By facing Our Fears, hopefully we, Feel less Alone?
- Its A Struggle–Therese R, Feels like an Imposter, and An Undeserving person. Priscilla M, says it is Anger that drives her to make Art. It is her way, to cope, and to deal with the Difficult situations in Her life. Laurie L, says that Online videos, Studying Art, Workshops, make her Feel confident and focused on What she is doing. In the process she feels Knowledgeable.
- Why Bother?–For Victor C, the Thing is to Recognize his thought patterns, to Accept them, and to Work through, and to reach a Positive Outcome, To the Problem.
- What Others Think?–Cheyenne G, says, You need to put Yourself first, find what Makes you Happy and Do it. Erika H, thinks, that if you Art Create Authentically, then Someone, will find Your Art Creations.
- Muscling through–Iris G, feels sometimes Fear is paralyzing, it stops you Art Creating or Art Communicating. The thought of Rejection, of what You Art Create is a real thought. Ends, Regardless of how You feel, You must Stay on course, and Keep on Being and Doing.
- Finding Perspective–Kelsey B, says she asks her friends for Opinions on her Art Creations. Marilyn K, goes to the Modern Art Museum, gets Inspired, Heads home, and Art Creates, very Happily. Yuki, thinks, to Stay humble and Continue to keep Learning, Regardless of Your Circumstances. Suzanne F, says, that you Must let go of your Ego, and Accept criticism, because it Rewards Our Lives, in the End.
- Fighting Perfection–Remember not all Art you Create, will be Amazing. So You need to keep Art Creating, to the Best of Your Ability, Sarah B. Susan F, You must Immerse Yourself in the process, Enjoy it thoroughly and Hope for the Best Outcomes. Anastasia G, thinks if you Never, Make Mistakes, how can You Learn to Succeed, Greatly?
- Keep Going–Kate S, Imposter, Syndrome, is Common in Peoples, thoughts. Keep Your Head down, and Art Create. Carmen S, says, that doing, More Art, Strengthens your Artistic, Muscles.
- Go with the Flow–Dottie T, Candice M, and Anne S, Basically all Say, Start and Excellence will, Follow your Work… You will Also, make a lot of Newer Friends, in Your Daily, Art Practicing.
We Are Family. Mixed Media. Marie. Crimi. 2021…
In Time and Place. Mixed Media Collage. Marie. Crimi. 2021…
How to Use Instagram, to take Control of Your Art Career?
6–Instagram Tips For Artists
- Present your Work in context–Instagram is different from A Website, its Messier and more engaging. Instagram helps the viewer, feel that They are in Your studio.
- Keep in Mind, that Your followers are there to Learn from You–think Posts as Mini-tutorials, which Lead people Step by step, in the process.
- Note that Hashtags, are Recent and Excellent. Have 5–7 Hashtags per post. Hashtags should be Relevant to your Work and in Proportion, to your Art Account.
- Post at the time of Day, when Your followers are Online–Usually, 7am – 9am, and 7pm to 9pm. These are the Best Times…
- Vertical Images, have the best Record, for Engagement–Square images, are the best Performing, Photos.
- Remember Instagram, should be A Tool, Not An Addiction. If You Feel Overwhelmed, take a break. Keep your phone, out of your Art Studio. Just do, Whatever else you need to do, to Take control of Your Art Business. ( in the, Art Business, by Artists Network Staff )
Videos–How to Post on Instagram
- How to post on Instagram. http://www.wikihow.com/post-on-instagram
- Ultimate Guide to Instagram. https://later.com/blog/instagram-video
- Covid19 Art. https://studio international.com/index
In conclusion to this Blog, How did the Pandemic Impact Your Art Practice in, 2020. We can say Badly, especially as an Artist, Sales slowed right down, and Artists were impacted in too many ways. The Best advice given to Art Creatives, was to Keep on Making Art Creations, because Art Gives Artists, and People the Power to Circumvent most Problems, in their Personal and Career Lives. Also the Greatest Advice is that Art Creating, eventually leads You to Excellent situations, and Outcomes in Your Personal and Career Lives. Most HIGHLY, Art Creating will Alleviate, LONELINESS, For the Individual, through Interacting on Online Platforms, like Videos, and Virtual Online–Social Interactions. Which are Covid19, SAFE…. Art Creating also Gives You something, amazing to Do, any time, in which way You choose. It can lead You to new ways of Doing things, and too New Friends.
Remember to Social Distance, Stay Safe and too be Productive within Reason.. Be Happy, Be Safe. Remember, to Share if You found this Blog Interesting, or Educational. If You have any comment to make, or Question to ask, please feel Free to be in Touch. Thanking You.
See You All Next Blog.
creationsbymariec.art, Artcreationsbymariec.art, Patreon/shop/Artcreationsbymariecart.com, etsy.com/Artpaperdesignsmarie
we are family
A4, mixed media. made on acid free watercolor paper. have used, Acrylics, watercolors and markers.
in time and place
A4, mixed media collage. made on acid free watercolor paper. collage part, colored card stock. used acrylics and markers.