In this blog Wisdom and Fundamental Art Concepts, we look to see if Wisdom, and Art fundamentals, help us Achieve, our Artist aspirations, in How to proceed to become a Genius and Successful Artist. I have also made, a Series of paintings, (Two), to show how I Proceed, and Try to Succeed at my art, by Working at Art creations, in My Unique Style…
Art Mind set, Motivation, and How to Think like, and Act like a Great Artist? –in the (www.revue fine art marketing.com/mindsets-successful artists ), 3/2/21. If you want to be a Successful artist, how you Think can Make or break your Art business. To cultivate a Professional Artist, mindset, Henry Ford’s quote says, “Whether you Think you Can, or you Think you Can’t, You are Right”. Artist Entrepreneurs, say, the way you think, can Make or Break your Art business. Surround yourself with Positive Mentors and, Remove yourself from Negative people. This will move you Past roadblocks, you will Encounter Throughout your Art career. Remember Anyone can become an Artist, Art professional, with Dedication, Hard work, and the Right mindset.
10 Mindsets of a Successful Artist–
- Vision of your objectives. In a Year, Five years, and Ten years, from Now?
- What is your Financial vision. Get out of debt, Generate money for vacations, Fun, Pay the Childs College fees, Support your family.
- Passion. what you get out of your Business regarding Financial stability and Personal gains, is based on the Effort, you Apply to Your Art business.
- Planning. If you have to Plan, you Do not have a Destination.
- Believe. in your Business, and the Business decisions you make.
- Customers. Excellent service should be Top in Your Art business.
- Ask for a Sale. Do not be Afraid to ask for a Sale.
- Do not be Afraid. During your Art career, you Need to Try new things, to Build Yourself as Successful.
- Manage money. Art is based on Cash flow.
- Pride. Take pride in All you do. Be proud of your Actions.
To be a Successful Artist, do Not stop Trying, until you Reach your Goal…
How to Apply–Art Fundamentals, Color, Composition, Brushwork and Value?
The Fundamentals of Art are the Building blocks of an Artwork. They are Color, Composition, Value, Form, Brushwork and Perspective. These Fundamentals are Universal across different Mediums and styles. Learning these, will Help you become a Well-rounded, and Changing Artist.
- Color theory. Art principles, which show us, how we See color, and What color is.
- Composition. How well all the Visual elements work together, in an Artwork. These are Line, Shape, Color, Value, Space, Form, Texture. This arrangement is the Balance, Emphasis, Contrast, Harmony, Variety, Movement, Proportion and Scale.
- Form-structure. Conveys, a Three-dimensional, Objects on a Flat surface. This allows you to Paint Convincing paintings.
- Brushwork. Manipulates Paint on a Canvas.
- Perspective. Is the Depiction of a Three-dimensional environment, on a Two-dimensional Surface. Which captures the Size, position and the Appearance of objects. Perspective is made up of Two parts: Linear perspective and Aerial–Atmospheric perspective.
Practical tips: Techniques, Processes, Materials.
In the https:study.com/fundamental-art-techniques… in the 7.4.2018., It says people have made Art, as long as they have been on Earth, around 42,000 Years ago.
- Many Art techniques start Withdrawing. Basically, using any Tool or utensil, to Mark a surface. The Surfaces to be drawn on are Many, Fabrics, paper, animal skins, or even walls.
- The process. The use of a Substance, that Consists of a pigment, Ground up, a Natural material, or a Manmade material, that Creates the Specific colors.
- Basic painting Techniques, include Washes, Impastos and Glazes. Painting techniques can Change overtime, with Newer Tools and materials.
The following Two series Paintings, are My Unique Contribution to the, Wisdom and Fundamental Art Concepts. I have used all the Art Fundamentals, of Drawing, Line, Color, Under– Water Perspective and Size?. You can make a comment.
Mermaids’ Day Out. Mixed Media. Marie. Crimi. 2022…
Under the Sea, Fish. Mixed Media. Marie. Crimi. 2022…
As an Artist, Habits to perform, Efficiently and Effectively.
- Work during your Peak creative hours. This sets you Up for Success.
- Go to your Studio, or Workspace regularly. Do not Underestimate, the Importance of having your own Space to Art create.
- Plan your Goals and work. At the start of your Week, Plan what Work you will do, each Day, you can Add to, the Next day.
- Use Tool and apps, to Optimize your Workflow. Spend money on, Art software, Art equipment, and the Tools, you Need to Make artwork.
- Take breaks. Do some Planning, to make them Part of your Regular daily life. A well-Fed artist, who Moves, and Stretches, will Work Effectively and Efficiently.
In the (Tessa Vikander) twitter@tessavikander. Being Self-employed, is Challenging. These are the Habits that keep you, Productive and Healthy. From Scheduling, your Time to Managing your Workspace.
Common Artist Pitfalls, and How to Avoid them?
In the https://forum.tip-it/topic/pitfalls-and-how-to-avoid… (24.4.2009), Look in ten of the Common pitfalls, for the Artists definition.
- Artists get discouraged.
- They only Copy other peoples, Art works.
- Artists Do not Focus, on the Business side of Their art.
- They try to Do every-thing, on their Own.
- They Ignore, Feedback they receive.
- They ignore their Health.
- They pick the Wrong friends. They Do not take the Time to be Inspired. They only Dream.
- They Do not produce, Artwork.
Artists must be Disciplined. By Creating structure in their Lives, thus Allowing Time to work on their Craft. Artists, have the Opportunity to Create artwork, that gets Better and better, as Time travels on.
Myths and Misconceptions About Art?
In the Bridget Jones-28 July, 2013. Says, the Five Misconceptions about Art, Are?
- You must be Rich to collect art.
- You need an MA (Hons) in Art history or Fine arts.
- The Higher the price, the Better the art.
- Work Sold, at Dealer Galleries is more Expensive.
- The Art world is Snobby, and Intimidating.
General discussion, About Art and the Artist life.
When it comes to Art, we Travel through these Artist life cycles. The steps May, Change…
- Persecution, then, after Death comes.
- Appreciation and understanding in the Artist life cycle. a Global Genius…
In concluding this Blog about Art and Art fundamentals, we See that Art is the Process of Art creating, through the use of Art tools and Art materials. the Fundamentals help you as the Artist too Refine your Technique and your Artist Style. The More you Practice making Art, the better your Artwork looks. As the Materials and tools change, over the years, so do You as An Artist. You Adapt, and Change happens in your Artwork, for your Art creating, Successful Career.
Remember if You have a Comment, You are Always Welcome.
Thank you for Visiting My blog Today. Please remember to Social distance, Stay safe and be Happy. See you all Next blog.
If you found this Blog, Educational or Interesting, please Like, Share. Thanking You…
I am creationsbymariec.art and artcreationsbymariec.art
etsy.com/artpaperdesignsmarie and patreon.com/artcreationsbymariecart.com
mermaids’ day out
a4 size. made on acid free, watercolor paper. colorful acrylics and fine liner marker. original only, for sale.
under the sea, fish
a4 size. made on acid free, watercolour paper. colorful acrylics and fine liner marker. original only, for sale.