In this Blog, Fighting, Art Creative Block, we know as Artists that Art Creative Block is a Very Big Problem for the Artist. I investigate, what Art Creative Block is, or if there is a problem at all. Then try to conclude, how we can move past this Problem as Artists, and as A Productive Changing Society, Generally. I think this is an interesting Issue to explore, because I Believe that All World Cultures, Succeed and Prosper, on Human Resources and People Power. Think and Think?, and then I will share in this blog, my solution to my problem of Art Creative Block.
Fighting through Art Creative block-whether, it is a Creative slump or a Full blown block, is one of the Biggest problems for artists. It is sustaining motivation and keeping the Art creative engine turned up. There are Five artists, who will be Sharing jump starting, Ideas and inspiration, their way… ( The following information is from Anne Hevener, Artist’s Magazines Editor in Chief. )
Artist Kris Parins-says, Welcome an Outside Influence. He says a get together with Artist friends to cure art block, and maybe, to get out of the studio. To spend a few hours, Laughing, sharing your enthusiasm, and to be open to new opportunities. Lastly you need Human contact and outsider influence. You need to Share images of your works in progress, or just to talk, encouragement makes an Artist feel wonderful and alive.
Tom Lynch-says, an Exercise in Black and White, help him to break the Art block. Visiting an Art Gallery, museum or art fair, or a simple exercise in making Art creations in Black and white, start his desire to paint. He focuses on Tone and contrast , which make, future paintings, show better light and dark tones.
Chris Krupinski-says, Paint all of the Time. To be a better artist you need to Work on your art all of the time. I found this improved My art greatly, and opened my mind to New ideas. When the Creative block happened, I would just Start doing the art, and as I worked I moved past the block, Ideas arrived and kept on coming, to me.
Betsy Dillard Stroud-says, Keep an Open Mind. Sometimes just starting one idea, can lead you to another, better idea. My Motto is to just start on something, and to stay open to a Change in The art direction.
Laurie Goldstein-Warren-says, A new take on a Familiar Subject. Laurie says when she has a block, she looks at one of Her before art creations. Using a Different art media, Different paper, canvas, brushes and paints to Colour the art. She might head into the Social or into the Natural Environment, this all makes a Difference to her Art perspective in many ways.
My Method of getting through the Art Creative Block, is to draw what appeals to me at the time, and to think hard after a long walk or a swim, what the painting needs to be Coloured With. In the following Four Paintings, I think you can say the Paintings are Original and Unique. I attempted to Move and create this Art, by using the Medium that I do not usually use, even though I own these media. I decided on the Colour scheme and how to best use the colours to Benefit greatly the Art creation. I can honestly say, I worked easily, and did not experience Art Creative Block. I enjoyed the process, and greatly. I think you should, draw what appeals to YOU, and Use different Media, Paper, canvases and colours. Go ON SEE What the result is for You?
Pink in the Middle. Watercolours. Marie Crimi. 2020…
The Creative Block Information?
7 Types of Creative Block, ( and what to do About Them?)
- The Mental Block. This is where you get trapped by your own thinking. The Solution, you need to change your mind. What, if?, and Adopt different perspectives. Go somewhere New, or Read/watch/listen to something new. Talk to People, who may give you an Alternative point of view.
- The Emotional barrier. Creativity can be intense. Its not a comfortable endeavour. May be the Subject matter is painful?…, whatever, its all a Form of resistance, that leads to procrastination. You can try a Routine, Commitment, or Meditation.
- Work habits that do not work. Maybe, no Drama, you are Working, in a way that is not Compatible with your creative process. Look for the Right balance of routines, Systems and spontaneity, for creativity to thrive.
- Personal problems. Creativity demands Focus and its hard to concentrate when some dispute, is happening. Use your Creative Rituals, to set problems aside, focus for an hour, or a few days, or each day. You should get a Newer perspective, on your Personal situation.
- Poverty as in time poor, knowledge poor, have a thread Bare network, or short on equipment to complete the job? Set yourself a Challenge to achieve as much as possible, with what you have. Question whether, more Resources, always equal More Creativity.
- Overwhelm, comes from too much or too little?. You are feeling paralysed by Options, obligations?, to tired. Time to Cut down, say No, schedule your time better, leave the World behind, it will not End.
- Communication breakdown, could be a Marketing problem, you do not have a Hotline to people who matter in your field, so you Struggle to attract the opportunities. The Solution, here is where Communication blends into communication skills. You need to adapt, at Understanding and influencing the Right people, in marketing or networking. To succeed you need to Grow a thick skin for Rejection or criticism.
Interlude. Watercolour Pencils. Marie Crimi. 2020…
In Creative Block Therapy, here is another twist, on Artist Creative Block…
- Creative Blocks, Creative Blocks, or Barriers to inspiration, can be described as the inability to access One’s internal creativity.
- How to Overcome Artist Creative Block and, To, Art appropriate.
- Take a look at your culture.
- Create from childhood Experiences.
- Artist Sketchbooks. Look back over past sketchbooks, to see what you can.
- Have more than one artwork project on the go, at the same time. ( In the Creative Blog/Art Design Inspiration. ) Get the weekly tips and inspiration/sign up…
A Rose By Another Name. Mixed Media Collage (Acrylics). Marie Crimi. 2020…
Healthwise–Visual Art Therapy–Art Therapy is using Visual Art Materials. You may, use Pens, pencils, crayons, paint, chalk, or Collaging. You do not need to have Art Skills or Experience. With support from Your Art Therapist you will use Art Media, to Express your feelings or experiences. The Art Therapist will provide Ideas or prompts. Group Focus could focus on a particular Theme or activity each session.
Man and Colours. Gel Pens. Marie Crimi. 2020…
Quote: By A Patient–” My Hope is that I make People Smile with my Art Work and through doing, Art Therapies I can challenge my Mind to get to a better place”…
In concluding this Blog, Fighting Art Creative Block, we know that we need to change our Environment, be around people and communicate. We need to do the Art daily, we need to try different Mediums and we need to Critic the Art process,,s for us as Artists and maybe give, Respectful, and Art changing, Help to other Artists. This should all help us to be and become Amazing Productive Artists, who should not Suffer Debilitating, Art Creative Blocks. The above Explanations, give us the information we need, to Succeed in all our Creative Endeavours.
Thank for visiting my Blog, remember to Like and Share, if you found this Blog Helpful for Your Art Creative Life. I am creationsbymariec.art
Website address: ArtCreationsByMarieC.wordpress.com
Stay Safe, and You have an Excellent Week, See YOU ALL, Next BLOG…