In this Blog, Ways to Be More Creative and My Art Creations Too… , We decide if there are ways to be More Creative, by examining what three Articles on this Subject Say, and Think. I include, Websites and U-Tube Channels, that, you can watch in your own time, and which give and present their version, of the Ways to be More Creative. I have made Two paintings, for this Blog, to show you the Way, I am Art Creative, that is by using totally different Media, the Crayons and the Oil Pastels. The Acrylic Paint for the Primer, on the paintings, are the Mont Marte–Matt Colour., which is exactly the same colour, used on both the painting, back grounds.
The Author and illustrator Danny Gregory says that no matter how busy a person is, he, she needs to include, creating Art. The more creative you are, the Happier, and Saner you will be. He continues to say making art, is not about having the talent or the skill, to make the art. Making art is about being innovative and creative. You will need to give yourself the opportunity to make art, and you need to have a place in which to be Art creative. At other times you will need to carry a Sketch book with you, everywhere you go, and make the effort to use the sketch book. Use the Texts margins for Shopping lists, Driving directions, Phone numbers, Ideas and Thoughts. In this way, you make your day show you things, that will automatically make you Feel creative and Motivated, to Create Art. Working this way, makes you realise that there is beauty in everything you see and do.
If you are time Challenged--A page filled with lots of Random drawings by you , looks preety amazing, at the end of your day. You divide, a sketchbook into a dozen squares, and then take two minutes a day, to draw anything you see in one, of these squares. In a Short week or two, you will have an Infectious and beautiful page filled with Memorable drawings. This will boost your Motivation to keep, doing and lead you to drawing and doing more Art.
Make a Bad drawing--Or at least do not fear them. Acknowledge the drawings when they do not work out, as you envisioned. Do not rip them up or throw them out, or worse Write terrible comments on them. No, you need to keep them in a Special place and later on, when you go back and look, you will see in them the Beauty and truth you ignored back then. The Artist Danny Gregory, says that being Creative can happen to you at any time, so draw before you wake up, or as you wake up. Make this Method the first thing you do in the morning, and see what the results are?. One idea is to Capture, a Pet Personality, because your pets are a living, breathing Models, who spend the day just striking poses and just waiting there, for you to draw them.
Make It A Groundhog Kind of Day--By taking notice of something you see each morning, that you, keep walking past. Then spend five minutes drawings it, and next morning draw it again, do this for a week. Filling pages in your journal, you will discover more and more each time, and each days observation, will be Reflecting your current, state of mind.
Creative Exercises and Practices that will help you find Joy and Productivity--Some Non Artists, think that creativity begins at the Easel, no it can begin anywhere, anyway, its all individual. A lot of the artistic break throughs occur, when you are no where, near paint or paint brush. You are a natural Creative engine, you will get flickers of New ideas or Solutions, to problems when you least expect to. Remember To be a Creative engine, you will need, recharging sometimes. In Creative strength training, (https://www.artistnetwork.com/store/creative-strength-training?), you will find a way to start, and to keep going on your Creative journey, whether you are feeeling Rusty, or you are looking for Ideas, or if you are seeking ways, to think or see in a new way, which is what Creativity is all about.
Lets Be Together. Oil Pastels. By Marie Crimi, 2019.
This painting was sourced from Free photos website, and Hand made in my Style and Technique. I used the Same, Mont Marte- Matt Colours, for the paintings, Background.
I used, The Oil Pastels, and Sharpie Marker to Complete this painting.
Non-Dominant Time–Spend 15 minutes Sketching, painting, drawing or mark-making with your Non dominant hand. Using this Non dominant hand makes you focus, and will allow you to see Shapes and forms in new ways. You will not take anything for granted, you will understand how, the Layers and textures are combined. Do give yourself, Space to work, twice as big, as you usually would, if you used your Dominant hand. Embrace this opportunity to see Happy occurrences, and be ready to See something remarkable.
Do Not Watch the Clock--The number one enemy of Creativity is too much stress. Feeling the pressure to do, or make something good. Immerse yourself into your creativity completely, during the time you have to devote to the creative process.
Scavenger Hunt--In the Book, Creative Strength Training, The Scavenger hunt approach, is where you get an idea, and it stays, to gain Momentum. Within these Boundaries, Free association allows the author, to investigate a topic. You write a word, at the top of a page of paper. You set the timer, at two minutes, and then you write down, whatever words come to mind. Just write. This list making, produces a wealth of Raw material, Words which are visual images, with the potential to take this content to a new level.
Spring, Sun Flowers. In Crayons. By Marie Crimi. 2019.
The idea for this Painting was sourced from Free photos webiste. I Hand made this painting using, Crayons and then Completed ,the painting in Sharpie Marker. The Background of the painting, is the Same colour by Mont Marte–Matt Colour, as in the above Painting done, in The Oil Pastels.
Creative Ideas and Thoughts to Motivate You, towards Creativity
- Ditch the Distractions–In order to Apppreciate Beauty and art. The philospher Immanuel Kant, said that processing Beauty, requires complex thoughts.
- Seek Solitude--Loneliness and isolation can be productive for You. The study found that those, who were Shy or anti-social, were less creative. Those who were able to Socialise, but preferred not to, were more Creative.
- Go for a walk– its good exercise and gives you New thoughts and ideas. A study by Stanford University, in 2014, showed, that Walking improves Convergent thinking, Skills like problem-solving, which are related to Formulating original ideas.
- Declutter–Marie Kondo, says to Declutter- your creative space, you enhance Your creativity. You get to understand, the Type of environment that inspires you, via the material’s you choose to let go, of what, will not serve your creativilly.
- Simply Begin–Creativity is the beginning off. You need to begin, and then the Inspiration will come to you.
- Watch the “Three Stooges”, Laughing helps people think, more Broadly and to Assocciate more broadly.
- Combine–Combine ideas, in a Unique Way, to see the connection between, things and objects.
- Doodle--Something, it opens the mind to Newer ideas and thoughts and Seeing things in a New light.
- Sign up–For a class in something, You have never done before. This will Broaden your outloook, in all areas of your life.
- Pause–The Brain storming and Move Your Body. The exercise is excellent for the Body, and it refreshes the mind, and your thoughts.
- Stop Watching Television–Get up and do some Positive, or creative thing, that can make a difference to your life.
- Write–With your Pen, and on paper, and keep a Journal, this will keep you Motivated in your day, and gives You ideas, In improving your life, and Cicumstances, in Living.
- Reject Perfectionism--Because it is the Voice of Your Oppressor.
Websites: Ways to be Creative
- 7 simple Ways to be Creative, 2018. https://www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editiorial…
- https://www./ways to be more creative/daring to live fully.com
- Ways to become more Creative in the 10 minutes. https://www.mc.com/ways,more creative-in-the-next-10-minutes.html
- 21 Ways to be more Creative-Christine Kane. https://www.Christine Kane.com
U- Tube Videos– How to be More Creative
- https://www.you tube.com/watch?v . and, https://www.marisa samohi.com/must-read…on(12.6.2019)
- How to have better Creative Thinking– You tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O2CdDpx-Tc
- 140+ Awesome You tube video, Ideas to make in 2019. https://www.drsoft.com/2018/04/25/you tube-video-ideas-list
- 5-Minute crafts- You tube. https://www.you tube.com/channel/UC295-Dw_tDNtzXFeAPAW6Aw
- How to make Money on U-tube: 14 Creative and effective ways. https://www.life hack.org/articles/money/11-creative-ways-make-money-you tube.html
In concluding this Blog, Ways to be More Creative, we now know, that we must Simply Start something anything, and somehow the Motivation arrives, and the Momentum keeps on Going. We Become Creative in Many Ways, achieving in many Areas, of our Lives. I hope you enjoyed this Blog, Hope to catch up with you in the next Blog… Have an Amazing Week, and be Safe at All Times. I am, creationsbymaric.art and Artpaperdesignsmarie. If you have any comments or you would like me to research an issue, or if you have any ideas for me, please contact me and let me know. Of course if you LIKE, then like me. Thanking you…