In this Blog, Inktober, we Acknowledge what Inktober Is? and Why Inktober is Good for the Artist, to Art Create, and To Attempt this Challenge, each Year. I have made, Thirty one, Paintings for Inktober, 2020, and only show you Ten, Baby Animals and Small Children.
Inktober–So what exactly is this Inktober? Inktober is an Art Challenge that happens in October, each Year. The name comes from two-words, October and Ink. Every October, Artist all over the world take on the Inktober, Drawing challenge by doing one, Ink drawing a day the Entire month of October. You are not required to follow the official list, many Artists create their October lists, and then Share them, on their Social media platforms. You can Create your own Lists, or use any Other lists, you like…
- Beginners guide to Inktober 4.37
- What is Inktober? 2.23
- How to do Inktober? 1.46
- How to do Inktober–Beginners guide 12.41
- Inktober 2020: Tips for Success in the Art challenge. https://www.creativebloq.com
- Inktober alternatives–Art challenges for October… https://www.brushwarriors.com
- Is Inktober in Peril?–News-Digital arts. https://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/news
- How to Inktober. https://www.inktober.com
Inktober started in 2009, and was created by Jake Parker, a Famous You Tube Illustrator, who wanted to Develop Positive Drawing habits using Ink. The Challenge became Viral, and today Artists Worldwide participate in Inktober, Each year. You can Watch his Video about Inktober, on his You Tube Channel. ( How to do Inktober ).
- Can you Start Inktober late?–Yes, you can do it Daily, or go a Half–marathon, and Post every Other day. Or you can Post Once a week. Just be Consistent, Inktober is about Growing, Improving, and Forming Positive habits.
- What Tools can you, Use for Inktober?–Paper-Using A High Quality Paper for Inktober drawings, could make a Big difference. You will need a Pen, or Brush and Ink. You can use Markers for Inktober. For Inktober you can use any Media, it all depends on You, what you want to Use. Remember To be, Consistent…
If you want to join the Inktober, 2021 Challenge, Remember to Read the rules:
- Make a drawing in Ink
- Post it Online
- Hashtag it with #inktober and #inktober 2021
- Repeat every day of October…
Visit the Official Site of Inktober: https://inktober.com. Above Information all, ( In the Tips for Artists, Brush Warriors in the September 2020. )
- Inktober 2020, I decided to do a Free Photos Stock Search this Year for, Baby Animals and Small Children. The First part of the Art Challenge is on Baby Animals, and I drew, the First Seven pages, on the 1st of October, 2020. My Method was, to Colour Two pages, each day. For the week. On the Monday of the Second Week, I drew Eight Pages of Baby Animals, and each day, I Coloured in Two Pages. This way, I Was a Day Ahead of Schedule. This is my Unique way of Doing all My Work. If I should be delayed for a Day, I Stay on schedule. This Causes me, No Stress, nor any Premature Worry.
- The beginning of the Third Week, I drew Seven pages, of Small Children, and Proceeded to Colour the Two pages each Day. The Start of the Fourth Week, I Drew Eight Pages and Continued to Colour, as In my Usual Method.
- The Colours I used, to Colour in the Baby Animals, were the Budget, pans of Watercolours, of Twelve Colours. These Watercolours were easy to apply to the Art Journal Paper, they gave a Rough Watercolour Finish, to the Paintings.
- The Colours I Used to Colour in the Small Children, were a Budget set of Twelve Colours, called Pearl Watercolours. Very Easy to use on the Art Journal Paper, and the Colours give a Professional Finish to the Paintings. They Cost a Little Extra for the Set, of Watercolours.
- Initially to draw the Drawings, I Used the 2B, Eco Very Light Black Pencil, easy to draw with, and easy to Erase, leaving No marks, behind. In time the Pencil drawing part, disappears, in the completed, Art Work.
- To give a Professional Look to the Completed Art Work, I Outlined the Baby Animal Paintings, in Fine Liner Marker in Dark Navy. For the Small Children Paintings, I outlined the Paintings, in Fine Liner Marker, in Dark Black.
The Following Paintings of Baby Animals, are Five, From Fifteen other Animal Paintings.
Baby Animals, Inktober-2020. Watercolours. Marie. Crimi. 2020…
The Following Paintings are of Small Children, Five of, Sixteen Paintings.
To See A few other Paintings, for Inktober 2020, that I made, go to My Website: Artcreationsbymariec.art, where I will Post within a Short time.
Small Children, Inktober-2020. Watercolours. Marie. Crimi. 2020…
The Reason I chose Baby Animals and Small Children, for this Years Inktober, is because I felt the need to point out that Baby Animals and Small Children are Similar, in that they are both Happy, Full of Energy and Highly Loving and Playful. I think, that is Why Children are Attracted to the Baby Animals.
In Conclusion to this Blog, Inktober 2020, I Think you have all the details about Inktober for October, Which is held, each Year. The Inktober, each year is Important for Artists, in the World, because it helps you, as the Artist, To OBTAIN, Good Art Habits. The Inktober is an Occasion for Artists, to Attempt Inktober, in whichever Media and List they choose to Use, to Art CREATE, their Unique ART–Inktober Each Year. Inktober is An Excellent Experience, For Artists each Year, YOU Attempt INKTOBER, 2021, Next YEAR…